banner

banner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well folks, it's official.  I have made 15 projects without buying fabric and the verdict is it doesn't seem that my cabinets are any less full of fabric- but let me tell you, I have really cleansed out a ton of thread!  Do I dare up my challenge to 30?  I think I need to!  So the rules for the second half of the challenge are as follows:  Notions, interfacing, and thread may be purchased to complete a project (though if I can use what I already own, even better) AND I will allow for a few fabric purchases to complete other projects AS LONG AS, the project uses up at least a yard of fabric I already own AND the fabric to be purchased is on sale.  If this doesn't make a dent in my fabric, I don't know what will!

Here's my latest projects:
A variation on my cow bag- this one is bigger with a pretty flower!  The flower tutorial can be found right here!



I also made this bag.

2 more things mmade and not pictured are 1 gift for my dad and another purse- BUT something is wrong with my computer and my camera memory stick so who knows what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment